Crowne Plaza Adelaide is a perfectly located, comfortable, modern hotel that’s a good fit for families, business travellers and couples. Its facilities are a little on the small side, but the rooms themselves are spacious and the view is as spectacular as it looks. I was pleasantly surprised by my stay.
Crowne Plaza Adelaide
- Where: 27 Frome St, Adelaide SA 5000
- Room type: Twin Premium room
- Hotel star rating: 4 Stars
My review, in short:
- My star rating: ★★★★
- Cost: From as low as $220 mid-week, it feels like a good value option.
- Location: Unreal. Right above a bustling area of pubs, restaurants and clubs. And by day, close to transport and shops.
- Decor: Fresh and modern throughout
- Check-in/out process: Seamless for us, although I’ve seen reviews of others frustrated by check-in being understaffed at peak times.
- The room: Bigger than I had expected with a great view,