The bond that a brother and sister share is pure and unique. It is the most beautiful relationship and Rakshabandhan is the celebration of this bond. Since Rakshabandhan is around the corner, its time to go hunting for gifts for your brother or sister and show them your love. Let’s look at some great gift ideas!
For brothers –
Getting a gift for your brother can be a task but there are lots of options nowadays for you to choose from. If you stay abroad and cannot be home for Rakshabandhan, you can order and send rakhi online, directly to your brother and surprise him! You can also send a gift along with it to make it a memorable occasion. When getting a gift for your brother, keep in mind his choice. You can get him something that he has been planning to buy and surprise him!
– If your brother likes to follow the trend, get him the latest smartphone or fashion items such as a wallet or a perfume or a pair of goggles. Laptop and phone cases, headphones, a tablet or a smartwatch are great gift ideas if your brother is a tech freak.
– If your brother loves to read, you can gift him books and you’ll surely become his favourite sister!
– Who doesn’t love chocolates and sweets? Kaju katli and Moti choor laddoos are a great idea if your brother loves sweets. If he’s a kid, you can get him a box of chocolates or a cake, to celebrate the day!
– Video games and toys are any boys favourite items so gift him these and bring a smile to his face. For your kid brother, you can also order kids rakhi online. There are multiple options varying from cars to cartoon characters. He will surely be fascinated by these lovely rakhis!
– You can order hampers online that have dry fruits, chocolates and sweets to pamper your brother on Rakshabandhan.
– Does your brother love coffee? Then get him a personalised mug or a mug from his favourite TV series. He’ll surely love this gift from you!
– You can also gift your brother a discount coupon for his favourite brand that he loves to shop from.
For sisters –
– Girls love clothes and bags and everything fashion, so if you know her taste well, you can gift her trending fashion items. After all, which girl doesn’t like a stylish bag? You can also gift her a cute clutch or a wallet, these are so in right now! Customised t-shirts can make up for a great gift. She’ll want to wear these t-shirts wherever she goes! You can get these t-shirts made and customised online and delivered to your sister directly.
– You can also gift her jewellery such as a bracelet or a pair of earrings, she’ll surely consider you as her favourite brother!
– Perfumes and makeup are also great gift ideas, along with skin care product hampers.
– If your sister is a kid, the best gift ideas for her can be teddy bears or other soft toys. Storybooks are also great if your sister is fond of reading.
– If your sister likes writing, gift her an antique or vintage style diary or notebook. She’ll remember this gift from you, forever!
– Watches will never be out of style, making it a great gift idea for your sister! If she’s a techie, a smartwatch could be a great option too!
– If you want to be creative, you could gift her a scrapbook with all your pictures together. It will take her on a trip down the memory lane, reminding her of you whenever she looks at the book!
Celebrate this day with your siblings and express your love with beautiful rakhis and gifts for each other!